Job Title – Professional Sensory Panellists (UXBRIDGE)
Hours are 10am until 1pm (9 hours per week)
Working Hours – 3 hours per day – 3 days per week
ONGOING CONTRACT 18-24 MONTHS , Part-Time Positions – MORNINGS
A fantastic opportunity to work with some of Britain’s best-loved FMCG brands in a top 3 beverage company on Stockley Park.
We currently have 2 LONG TERM CONTRACT, part-time sensory panellist positions to fill as part of a newly formed global beverage business. The data generated by this panel will be used to support key business decisions and provide critical insight to drive the client’s product development agenda.
– Participate in product and sensory related training, and successfully applying this learning to the day to day job
– Evaluation and characterisation of existing and new products and brands
– Understanding and maintenance of the high level of scientific controls required by a sensory panellist
– Undertake other duties related to the maintenance of the sensory laboratory and panel as required by the panel leader
* General good health, no allergies; no intolerance’s; good dentition
* Detail orientated with good perceptual and descriptive ability
* Passion for product evaluation and experiencing new sensations
* Prepared to sample a variety of different tastes and ingredients
* Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective team communication
* Take on board feedback on performance, training and calibration in a positive and professional manner
* Computer literate
* Excellent timekeeping
* Flexibility to participate in testing at short notice , and deal with panel composition changes
* you will need to be able to consume caffeine and alcohol in this role
We are looking for people with good taste buds who can work part time and who can commit to a long term project.
You will be required to complete a health questionnaire for this role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
City, Glasgow UK Greetings Casual Work - Seasonal and Busy PeriodsVarious hours/days per week - may include weekendsCovering stores in the...Apply For This Job
Switch Consulting Recruitment Limited The Client The brand is a growing business within Luxury Cosmetics, and has become a favourite to...Apply For This Job
City, York UK Greetings Casual Work - Seasonal and Busy PeriodsVarious hours/days per week - may include weekendsCovering stores in the...Apply For This Job
Luton, Bedfordshire Machine Mart About The Role What you'll be doing: You'll be joining a small team of between 4 -...Apply For This Job