Hales Group Limited
Are you an experienced administrator looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, my client is looking for you to join them in Norwich, Norfolk!
We are working with a leading independent financial adviser firm based in Norwich. This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic work environment that supports development and personal growth. They are currently hiring for a part-time IFA administrator to provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers. Full training will be given to the right candidate. This opportunity has arisen as the result of a promotion.
Administrator duties include:
– Compile client packs containing, but not limited to client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the adviser to use at client meetings.
– To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
– To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information.
– Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries.
– Maintaining relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service.
– Obtain research when requested.
– Record keeping of incoming leads.
– Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications.
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
– Organised and highly motivated.
– Good attention to detail.
– Advanced IT skills.
– Willing to learn.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– Paraplanning experience desirable.
– Some knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and Google PPC campaigns desirable but not essential.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.