Req ID: 160043
Job Function: Air Freight
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
Department: Air Imports Customer Services
Office Location: London Heathrow
The Panalpina Group is one of the world’s leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor-made end-to-end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 14,500 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire an Air Imports Customer Services Coordinator to ensure service excellence, high productivity and customer satisfaction.
* Initiate data entry
* Follow M&S SOP’s
* Receipt & Verification of Documents.
* Initiate manual job costing (Ins & Outs)
* Update tracking systems
* Irregularity Handling
* Contact customers with arrival information
* Transferring cargo from airlines
* Creating customs records
* Arranging delivery and check financial terms
* Ensuring any customer specific freight re-work is fulfilled
* Completing job costing
* Previous functional experience in air imports customer services preferred
* Commercial experience
* Process oriented
* Customer focused
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently where required
* Able to solve problems
* Able to use own judgment
* Able to prioritise and meet advised deadlines
* Focus on output
* Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Specifics for Job / Environment
* Given immigration restrictions in the UK/IE, work permits for this position for non EU nationals are unlikely to be granted. In the circumstances, non EU nationals who do not already have the right to work in the UK should ensure that they will be granted such a permit before applying.