Carrickfergus, County Antrim
Reed Accountancy are pleased to be working with our client in Carrickfergus to recruit for an experienced Bookkeeper on a Part-time temp-perm basis.
The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start with a competitive salary and the role is expected to last for 3 months with real potential of permanency.
• Maintenance of Purchase & Sales ledgers
• Supplier statement Reconciliation
• Bank Reconciliation
• Payroll Duties (Weekly)
• Accounts administration and clerical duties as required
• Daily use of bespoke Accountancy package and MS Excel
• Previous Bookkeeping experience desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate available at short notice and could offer an immediate start. Please apply by sending your CV via the link below or contact Gerard Flynn on for more information or a confidential discussion about your job search.