Vision for Education are in the process of recruiting a Construction Teacher with experience of working with children with EBD and SEMH (Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues) to work in a Secondary Alternative Provision within the Manchester LEA.
This school is an independent day school that caters for young people between the ages of 11 and 16 who have been excluded from Mainstream Education.
You will be considerate, patient and must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. A passion for working with children is also a necessity. An ability to build rapport with young people quickly, and then utilise positive relationships to help children to engage in subject material is essential.
Successful candidates must be enthusiastic, committed and have a passion for teaching children. Applications are invited from both Qualified Teachers and Unqualified Teachers with experience of teaching Construction in a similar environment.
This position has an ASAP start date and is expected to continue until the end of the summer term 2018. It will be for a Part Time basis of 3 days per week, however this role will turn into a full time position.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
* £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Support throughout your placements
* Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Access to free CPD such as Mental Health Awareness training, SEN in the Mainstream, Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
* Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
* Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the SEND Team, at the Manchester branch