Team Medical – Female Care / Support Workers
We are recruiting Female Care / Support Workers who have a adaptable/bubbly personality and be able to motivate the client they are supporting to complete daily tasks and to access the community…. the female client lives in her own home within the Southampton Area. The client has a spinal injury, the support worker will be assisting with all aspects of daily living. The Support Worker to be aged between 20 to early 30’s..
Shift times : 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday part-time hours available.
Hourly Rate: Mon-Fri-£9.37
If you feel you have a positive attitude, good at tuning into others Team Medical would love to hear from you.
All our support workers / care workers are to complete an Enhanced DBS check, if you have joined the up date service please let us know.. as this can fast track you through our recruitment process.
Team Medical offer a supportive employment journey:
* Free Care Certificate Training / Qualification.
* Free Clinical Training
* Free DBS Check
* Flexible Working Hours / shift patterns
* Regular Supervisions / Appraisals
* Excellent Hourly Pay Rate.
* Refer a Fried scheme: Ear £250 for every friend you refer * Terms Apply
* Equivalent of 28 days paid holiday per year (pro rata)
* Dedicated support Team within the office 24/7
* Free DBS Checking
If you feel you would like to join a great Team… please apply and our recruitment Team will get back to you.
*This is a genuine occupational qualification, in accordance with schedule 9, part 1 of the equality act 20010*