Are you looking to work for an organisation that makes a real difference?
Do you have experience within a Finance Assistant role?
Based in the Oxfordshire town of Kidlington, this is an opportunity for a candidate with finance and administration skills to work part-time – up to 30 hours per week – within a large public sector organisation. Having successfully placed a number of staff within the organisation previously, we are able to confidently assure you of how fantastic this opportunity can be for the right applicant!
You will expected to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
– Maintaining accurate and timely accounting records
– Assisting with day-to-day treasury management
– Updating financial systems – analysing, collating, extracting, reconciling and manipulating financial data
– Undertaking initial investigations into financial processes and data
– Undertake and assist with specific tasks in relation to statutory accounts
– Provide financial administrative advice for colleagues
– Undertake timely and accurate reconciliations and resolution of accounts
– Supporting the monitoring and scrutiny of the use of the annual budget
The ideal applicant will be confident in their ability to produce meticulously reliable data and record keeping, and will have recent experience working within a financial environment. Versatility and the capability to work as part of a team as well as independently will be vital, and knowledge of the public sector would be advantageous – but not essential. A willing attitude and a desire to provide accurate and skilful work will prove to be favourable characteristics in the successful applicant.
If you are interested, please apply via the link below, or please contact me to talk through the post in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business