Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a GDP QA Associate to join a relatively new, but successful generic pharmaceuticals company, this is a permanent position to be based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
Working in conjunction with very experienced, part-time consultant your role will be to provide management and support for ensuring full compliance with all applicable regulations relating to (mainly) Good Distribution Practice and Pharmacovigilance. As such this represents an excellent opportunity to gain training and experience in quality assurance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring that UK commercial and distribution operations adhere to GDP requirements.
– Use and maintenance of the Quality Management System to include the following processes:
– Change control.
– Risk management.
– Corrective Action Preventative Action.
– Supporting internal and external audits.
– Support the maintenance of authorisations, registrations and licences held by the trading partners.
– A relevant scientific degree.
– Some experience of working in the pharmaceutical sector, in a quality, or distribution role would be advantageous.
– The ability to travel in the UK and Europe to perform audits.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44994 in all correspondence.