HCA shift work is available within an NHS hospital in Watford. Full or part time hours available as well as adhoc shift work. The positions are Band 2 with uplifted rates for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Health Care Assistants who are looking for work to supplement their current role or as an addition to other work and life commitments.
The limited company pay rates are between £10 and £14 per hour. Successful candidates must have at least 6 months experience of working within an NHS service, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
The benefits of registering with Service Care Health:
* 4 payroll runs per week
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
For more details please call or contact Rebecca on the details given