Care Support Worker (Taunton) – No experience required, Full training provided with excellent career development opportunities
Circa 20K per annum (dependent on experience) plus exceptional benefits and time and a half on all overtime *
Full Time, Permanent, 42 hours per week, either day, nights or a mixture
(Can also offer Part-Time or Bank contracts)
You will help us to deliver outstanding healthcare and you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture, you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
The service is a CQC rated Good Hospital close to Taunton which offers 24-hour care in a unique and charming environment
You will help us to deliver outstanding healthcare and you’ll be making a real difference to patients and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As an active member of our dynamic team, you’ll provide support for our nursing staff including the admission, assessment, implementation and discharge of inpatients, with a focus on dignity and safety at all times
The role you will offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients working in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
12-hour shift patterns. Permanent day or night are available, as well as mixed days and night’s pattern, candidates will need to be flexible to work weekends when required on a rota
Shift Times: Days 7.30am – 8 pm, Nights 8 pm – 7.30am.
Shift Patterns: 3 shifts one week and 4 the next for Full time
We’re looking for people who have:
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• Sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the patients
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• Caring and positive attitude to engage with our patients
*In return we’ll offer you:
• Company pension scheme
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free meals on duty
• Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Free onsite parking
• Apprenticeship schemes in health and social care & nursing positions
• Birthday and Anniversary day annual leave after qualifying period.
• Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development