HR Officer – Part-time
4 days a week / 5 days with reduced hours
£28,000 – £32,000 full time equivalent
A prestigious institute of academia seek an experienced HR Officer to manage the HR function within their central London offices. They are a independent research institute committed to providing informed economic insights to public debates.
The position will be the stand-alone HR function for the business and as such will be very diverse. The HR Officer will be expected to:
– Provide full HR support to around 80 staff
– Manage the staff recruitment process end to end
– Input values into monthly payroll for permanent and contractual staff
– Coordinate and manage annual appraisal schedule
– Manage probation period procedures and contract extensions
– Induction and coordination of new starters and their training
– Taking ownership of health and safety procedures
– Coordinate the annual training programme
– Process the relative admin for affiliated academics
– Experienced HR professional
– Degree educated or equivalent
– CIPD qualifications would be advantageous
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to act with tact and diplomacy, exercising discretion and confidentiality where appropriate
– A results driven problem solver able to manage own workload effectively
– Methodical and organised individual with great attention to detail
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No:
Romford, Essex NL Recruitment Role: Private Site FundraiserHours: Full Time and Part Time Pay: £9.50-£13.00 per hour + paid travel time +...Apply For This Job
Much Hadham, Hertfordshire EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT Care & Learning Support Assistant (Adults / Children) Our client is situated in 68...Apply For This Job