James Andrew Recruitment Solutions (JAR Solutions)
Our client, based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for two part-time HR/Project Administrators on a temporarybasis. There are one month and five month contracts available. Our client is an expanding organisation with state-of-the-art facilities and is a great opportunity to develop in a commercially focused environment.
The positions are due to start immediately on a part-time basis, with 15 hours and 22.5 hours available with flexibility on the days. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have extensive skills in coordination, ability to work to deadline, and hold strong communication skills.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Organising and supporting the project team and other related meetings including writing and presenting papers to communicate project progress and outcomes and following through actions agreed
* Co-ordinating activities against project plans providing effective support for project team members
* Taking notes and minutes in meetings, recording, compiling, transcribing and distributing the minutes
* Co-ordinating and maintaining project records including inputting data using a variety of different software such as spreadsheets and databases
* Maintaining electronic and hard copy records and filing systems and retrieving documents and information as needed
* Coordinating travel arrangements and itineraries for project team members and groups
* Project coordination
* Project administration
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: HR, Project, Administration
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*