Dental Hygienist – Weymouth
Renumeration Package – Highly competitive
Part of the Dental Partners group, our family-friendly Weymouth practice is expanding to a 4th surgery and which allows us the opportunity to recruit a Hygienist to join our team.
Days – We have either aPart-time, with flexibility around which day of the week, or a fulltime opportunity available
Dental talent is the lifeblood of our organisation and we recognise the need to offer dental professional’s personalised opportunities they won’t find elsewhere.
Working with us you’ll have:
* Flexibility – whether you want full/part time, specific days/sessions; we’ll work around you
* Competitive rates
* Significant private income opportunity
* Perks, Discounts & Cash Back
* Rewards and Recognition
* A co-investment approach to supporting your training and development
* Support to grow your ‘specialist interest’
* Pleasant, diverse and respectful workplaces with a social conscience
* Fully computerised, SoE Software and digital x-ray
As Dental Hygienist you’ll be providing dental hygiene care to a wide range of patients, helping them to maintain their oral health whilst promoting its importance and giving appropriate patient advice.
About our Melcombe Avenue practice:
Our Melcombe Avenue, Weymouth practice, commutable from Dorchester, has 4 surgeries and is a mix of NHS and Private with a well maintained and loyal patient base. We offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family and our services cover the spectrum of dentistry, from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to cosmetic treatments including Invisalign, teeth whitening and veneers.
Our priority is your oral health and we’ve gathered together a highly professional team to provide skilled and compassionate care for patients of all ages.
Successful candidates will need to
* be GDC registered
* have an active performer number
* have experience of providing NHS dental care in the UK
* possess a diploma or degree in dental hygiene and therapy
* have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Wherever you work, and wherever you are in your career, you can expect to be supported. We prioritise a family friendly culture, clinical freedom and diversity whilst supporting self and career development and are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
So, if we’re of interest to you ‘Apply’ now or Text Dental to 81800 and we’ll reply to you.
Salisbury, Wiltshire WILTSHIRE COUNCIL Reablement Care Worker Access and Reablement Service Salary: £19,171 - £19,945 pro rata (£9.94 - £10.34 per...Apply For This Job