35 hrs pw
Mon to Fri
Remploy, in partnership with MAXIMUS is an employee owned commercially focused employment services organisation that is the UK’s leading provider of specialist employment support for disabled and disadvantaged people.
Responsible for motivating and developing participants to enter and remain in work. Deliver the participant journey, manage the candidate experience, signpost to specialist support and provide mentoring support where needed. Develop employers’ understanding of participant needs, workplace adjustments and signpost to additional support.
1. Responsible for the accurate identification of the most appropriate occupational direction and candidate support needs (pre and post employment), creating and delivering participant Action Plans which facilitate overcoming the identified barriers and achieving progression outcomes in work.
2. Responsible for the accurate sign posting of participants to specialist support provided by the community partnership network.
3. Responsible for participants being provided with motivational support, manage the participant experience, inspire and gain their commitment to overcoming barriers through successful delivery of development plans at all stages of the participant journey through to sustained employment.
4. Responsible for contract compliance by accurate data entry, completion of contractual and internal documentation and / or provider guidance.
5. Responsible for the effective use of appropriate resources to ensure commerciality and value for money.
6. Work with employers to provide workplace adjustments and build employer capability and capacity to support customers.
7. Maximise programme outcomes by meeting and exceeding targets relevant to the focus of the role.
Experience and Education Required
Good communication skills, demonstrating experience in listening, questioning and building relationships.
Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.
A strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to work and colleagues.
Demonstrable creative problem solving skills and a positive approach to challenging and overcoming any limiting beliefs held by participants.
Demonstrable ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.
Excellent working knowledge of participant barriers, products and interventions available to them locally and funding streams.
Strong analysis skills including ability to assess and analyse issues/barriers and devise personalised action plans to move clients towards/into employment.
Attention to detail and right first time data entry.
Remploy is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, Remploy will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.
Cabinet Office The way HM Government handles security is changing to ensure that we provide world-class protection and security in an...Apply For This Job
Swindon, Wiltshire Penguin Recruitment Sustainability Consultant - Part-Time Swindon Competitive Salary Ref: SH633 Penguin Recruitment is working alongside a Sustainability Consultancy firm...Apply For This Job
Chatham, Kent Lloyd's Job Title: Associate, Settlement & Trust Fund Operations Job Code: Skill Band: Finance Location: United Kingdom - Chatham Type:...Apply For This Job