3d Recruit Ltd
3D Recruit are currently looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work on a part-time basis, 4 days a week on a long-term contact which is located in Heathfield.
About the School:
This is a small rural Primary School, has a warm and inviting atmosphere where they support their staff and encourage the children to progress. All the staff work productively together, in a quiet and nurturing environment to ensure the children excel.
The Primary School is very spacious, with every area being used effectively to promote good learning habits for all ages and levels of learning. The School have the facilities, such as the vegetable patch, wild garden and reflective space allow children to enrich their learning beyond the classroom.
In the most recent Ofsted review the school received a “Good” rating and Ofsted sated, “The Executive Headteacher leads the School well and has brought about many recent improvements. She is ably supported by senior leaders, governors, the local authority and the federation.”
The Primary School is located in Heathfield and has located parking for all staff on site. Also, you can access the school by public transport.
About the Job:
We are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant that is qualified to go work within one of our Primary Schools. The position is to start as soon as possible on a part-time basis working 4 days a week on a long-term contact in Heathfield.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Level 3 Teaching Assistant:
* A great understanding of EYFS and KS1 Curriculum
* Working alongside the Teacher and preparing the resources and organising the classroom
* Could be required to supervise the whole class and deliver pre-pared lessons while Teacher is absent
* Promoting positive behaviours in the classroom and encouraging leaning and development
* Supporting children on a 1:1 basis for additional learning
* Helping children understand instructions, through repetition, re-phrasing or demonstrating
* Liaising with colleagues on all matters of common concern regarding pupils and the curriculum
* Communicating clearly with parents and carers
Why you would be ideal:
You would be ideal if you have experience with EYFS and KS1 curriculum and working with young children in a Primary School setting. If you are nurturing and committed to helping the children reach their full potential, please contact me today. You will feel confident reporting back to other members of staff, as well as parents and carers where appropriate.
It is essential that you also have the following requirements:
* Experience working with young children and Primary School setting
* Experienced with EYFS and KS1 Curriculum
* Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
* DBS certificate on the update system (or willing to apply for one)
* Right to work in the UK
* 2 years Satisfactory references
Why choose 3D Recruit Education:
3D Recruit is a local agency based in Battle who work closely with education professionals assisting them to find the perfect roles for them. We can offer you constant support from our experienced consultants and you will have access to regular CPD events throughout the year.
If these jobs aren’t ideal for you but you know someone who may be interested, we offer an appealing referral bonus to anyone who refers them to us, T&Cs apply. We will give you £150 worth of shopping vouchers, so get in touch today!
If you’re interested in this position, please apply now or call the Megan on (phone number removed)
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adhere to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake a Warner Interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified
The Royal Parks Play Programme Co-ordinator - Part Time (2 Year FTC)Hyde Park, The Regent's Park & Greenwich Park - LondonAre...Apply For This Job
Croydon, London JBD Recruitment Nursery Nurses or Nursery Assistants required in Beckeham, Croydon and Thornton Heath.Are you looking for a rewarding career...Apply For This Job