4 hours/day – Flexible on start time
Industrial Sensors and Instrumentation company based in Buckingham is looking for an experienced marketing individual to join an enthusiastic and professional team. This technical and creative role is in support of their existing traditional & digital marketing strategies with support provided.
You will be responsible for:-
– Updating website content
– Creating company news eMail-shots and targeted mail-outs
– Applying Search Engine Optimisation strategies
– Updating/creating data sheets using Adobe software
– Managing Social Media
– Further graphic design / marketing activities including brochure and data sheet layout and design
This position requires the ability:-
– To work as a member of a small committed team
– To be “Hands on” and take on a broad spectrum of functions within the role.
– To be intelligent, articulate and creative
– To work under one’s own initiative
Within this role you will:-
– Work closely with the management team to ensure a rigorous and uniform approach
– Work with the sales team to re-design and improve their electronic data sheets and manuals
– Utilise and enhance your knowledge of SEO application and strategies
– Work with their web master to enhance old websites and create new ones in the future
– Use Mailchimp to distribute their regular news letters
– Use InDesign to create adverts and brochures
– Use Photoshop to update and improve their image library
– Use Acrobat to update product spec sheets & manuals
– Update, add and refresh their website content
Qualifications & Experience:
Web Design /Marketing / IT Graduate or Person with proven relevant experience required. Training and support will be provided at the level required.
Experience of GDPR, Google Analytics, PPC Campaigns, CMS, Social media, eShots, online PR as well as Adobe, Microsoft etc web design experience and HTML nice but not essential.
Individuals are expected to help improve working practices within the business. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. High level of PC Literacy and experience of the MS Office and Adobe Suit of programs.
The company was formed in 1997 and is successful and secure. Additional training will be given to build upon your existing knowledge. They will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK’s largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.