General Nursing shift work is available on a full, part time or adhoc basis working within an NHS hospital in Watford. You must be fully qualified and registered with the NMC. The positions are Band 5 and available on a variety of wards, departments and units.
This is a good opportunity for Registered General Nurses to pick up additional shifts to supplement their other work commitments, or for those who want to work on a full time but flexible basis. We have a range of shifts available on weekdays, nights and weekends.
The limited company pay rates are between £22 and £26 per hour, and successful candidates should have at least 6 months experience of working within the NHS, particularly in a ward or inpatient setting.
The benefits of registering with Service Care Health:
* 4 payroll runs per week
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
For more details please call or contact Rebecca on the details given
Locum Doctor (Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in Sports and Exercise Medicine) Ministry of Defence – RAF Honington –...Apply For This Job