City, Newcastle Upon Tyne
SEAO Talent Partners
£22,000 pro rata
Location: Our North Shields Office
Are you an office ninja, able to ensure everything runs seamlessly before anyone even notices something needs doing?
We are looking for our next superstar office coordinator to become the face of our paperless office and work closely with our tight-knit team, expertly handling everything and everyone that comes your way.
This role will involve:
* Welcoming and signing-in guests
* Receiving and organise incoming mail
* Being our Chief Organiser
* Overseeing office inventory and facilities management
* Corresponding with regulatory bodies such as HMRC
* Working alongside the Operations team on Blusky projects
* General support to our team and clients
* Being our office Social Secretary
You will need:
* Experience working in a fast paced office environment
* To be able to juggle and priorities many tasks and responsibilities
* A can do attitude with a proactive manner
* Outstanding communication skills
* A background in tech or a high growth environment is a plus!
* Competitive salary of £22,000 pro rata
* Flexible working
* 25 days holiday plus an anniversary day
* Fresh Fruit and a beer fridge
Apply today and Heather will be in touch for a chat!
Careers Telephone Number:
Tiger Recruitment Part-Time Team Assistant, Financial ServicesManhattanPart-time$40,000 - $50,000 (pro-rata)Tiger are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable global investment...Apply For This Job