Marine Society & Sea Cadets
Marine Society and Sea Cadets currently have a permanent vacancy for an Onshore Coordinator based at our National Booking Centre in Gosport. This is a part-time position of 24 hours per week, 9:00am – 5:00pm, Wednesday – Friday (including one hour for lunch, unpaid). In return you will receive a competitive salary of £17,000 per annum.
Who are we? We are a vibrant and growing charity delivering life changing nautical adventure and fun for young people through the Sea Cadets. We aim to give young people nationwide the best possible head start in life by building life skills to help provide a brighter future. This is an exciting time for the charity and we need top talent like you to come aboard and help us realise our goals and maximise our impact.
The successful candidate will become a member of the National Booking Centre Team working with the present Onshore Coordinator who will become part- time themselves); both have responsibility to the National Booking Centre Manager. The responsibilities of the post include receiving applications for courses, processing reservations and course fees utilising a computer based system.
Other activities involve dealing with telephone queries, receiving and processing travel requests and course payments. Additional responsibilities include recording of bursaries, keeping records of budgetary expenditure and liaising with Training Centres to market vacancies.
Experience and skills you’ll need as our Onshore Coordinator will include:
– Good general level of formal education (including English and Maths GCSE or equivalent)
– Sound experience of office administration, including maintenance of records and filing systems
– Sound IT proficiency and experience of using Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Excel and Word
– Practical experience of database input, maintenance and manipulation
– Experience of working in a customer facing role, including handling a wide range of enquiries by telephone and email
In return as ourOnshore Coordinator you will receive:
– Pension Scheme
– Life Insurance
– Private Medical Insurance
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Eye Care
– Suzuki Affinity Scheme
– Mobile and Contract Discounts
Interviews: Week of 21st October 2019.
Closing Date: 18th of October.
If you would like to join the team as our Onshore Coordinator then please click ‘apply‘ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Please be advised, due to the high number of applicants for roles, if you have not heard from us after 2 weeks of the closing date then your application has not been successful.
Eastleigh, Hampshire Amazon Flex. Flexible hours. Great earnings. Be your own boss.Become an Amazon Flex Delivery Partner and make £12-£15 p/h*! ...Apply For This Job