Carlton Resource Solutions
Our client based in South Aberdeen provide a design and manufacturing service to the drilling services sector of the oil industry. We are currently recruiting for a Finance and Asset Supervisor to join their team on a part-time basis (20hrs) offering flexible hours to suit the successful applicant.
The Finance and Asset Supervisor will provide additional resources to current accounting department for implementation of new accounting and inventory control system and provide additional resources to accommodate Corporate and Group accounting requirements. Manage accounts, inventory, and assets to ensure the Company operates efficiently, profitably and within working capital available. Responsible for implementation of Inventory control and accounting system.
– Formal accounting and administration qualification. BA finance and accounting (essential)
– MA / MBA Business (desirable)
– 5 years in a similar role
– SAGE Accounting system, QB Accounting System (essential)
– MSO365 F&A (desirable)
– Computer literate
– Ability to communicate effectively
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Ability to work under pressure accurately and to specific deadlines
– Responsive to requests for information from management for information and data
– Diligent and detail oriented
– Accurate and intelligent
– Make all journal entries in Sage or MS0365
– Manage accurate cost and inventory accounting in Sage or MSO365
– Prepare monthly financials
– Manage inventory and fixed asset databases, ensure they remain current
– Participate in stock takes of AR, AP, inventory, FA at year end
– Participate in cost analysis and prepare cost of sale pricing in line with directions from Managing Director.
– Report cash plan for next month in corporate format
– Report AR, AP in corporate format
– Report actual cashflow statement in corporate format
– Prepare and report monthly management accounts in corporate format
– Prepare and report forecast till year end (PL, investments, cashflow) in corporate format
– Prepare consolidated forecast till year end.
– Prepare and report business plan till year end (PL, investments, cashflow) in corporate format
– Prepare consolidated business plan till year end.
– Manage the ERP system specification and functional requirements.
– Manage contractors and support staff for ERP implementation.
– Administer, manage and improve processes with ERP system.
– Co-ordinate and report to the corporate ERP support group.
– Provide business update reports to the Board of Directors as required.