LOCATION: Petersfield, Hampshire
JOB TITLE: Part Time Housing Assistant
SALARY & BENEFITS: £20,196 plus great benefits including SHPS pension scheme (with generous contributions from employer), 25 days holiday + Bank holidays (pro-rata for part time employees) Health shield health scheme (following successful probation period) which includes “perks” discount shopping and free on-site parking
WORKING HOURS: Part-time 20hrs per week, Monday to Friday (4hrs per day)
THE COMPANY & THE ROLE: PHA Homes is a small, locally based registered housing association. They have a strong ethos of helping to provide affordable housing and services to the local community going back to their foundation over 40 years ago.
The company are now looking for a Part-time Housing Assistant to support the Housing Manager, providing a high-quality day to day housing management service
Key Duties for the Housing Assistant role :-
– General office duties including cash collection, banking, post, reception and telephone cover as required
– Managing the former tenant and rechargeable works debts
– Working with and assisting the Housing Manager as and when required
– Maintaining and keeping up to date resident profile data
– Working within the requirements of the law, company policies and procedures, performance targets, financial regulations and standing orders
– Meeting all targets and objectives as agreed with, and set by, the Housing Manager
– Attending meetings, conferences and training courses as required
The role will also involve visiting residents in their homes for routine visits and inspections, so a full UK driving licence is essential with access to your own vehicle
To be successful for the Housing Assistant role you must:-
– Hold a full UK driving licence
– Ideally have some previous experience in a similar role or environment (although not essential)
– Have good IT skills
– Excellent oral & written communication skills
– High attention to detail
– Will need to live within commutable distance to Petersfield, Hampshire
Does this sound like you? Are you the new Housing Assistant our client is looking for?
If Yes then click the apply button now!
Please note that interviews will be held Tuesday 4th February 2020.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps
Chertsey, Surrey Clarke Recruitment Solutions Part-Time Office Administration Assistant We are seeking a confident and efficient Administration Assistant to join a small...Apply For This Job