Part-Time – HR Administrator
3 – 4 Days a Week
Up to £28,000
Are you currently studying towards your CIPD and looking for that transition into an HR role, then this might be the role for you! You will be working for a well-renowned property firm working alongside the HR Co-Ordinator and the Learning and Development team!
– Being the point of contact for HR inquiries from both internal and external customers
– Diary management for; Appraisals, training, salary reviews, etc
– Producing packs for inductions and training
– General ad hoc Administration tasks for the office
– Ensure that HR data is managed efficiently
– Previous experience within an HR Administrator role is desired if no HR experience a strong Admin background is essential
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
– Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excell
– Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship
– Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: