Maximus People Services
MAXIMUS People Services is part of MAXIMUS UK, a global leader in health and employment services. For over a decade, we have successfully helped tens of thousands of individuals into sustainable employment, develop their skills and gain their social and economic independence. Through our training and skills programmes, we connect employers with suitable, well-prepared and motivated candidates, and offer in-work support and aftercare services to retain and develop talent from within an organisation.
Accountability for the delivery of a cohesive and comprehensive referral strategy to generate direct referrals for both the Unemployed and Employed element of AEB Contract(s). Establish and create referral pathways from employers and key stakeholder organisations. Working with such partners to promote the full range of Maximus Training services. Ensure a coordinated approach with operational delivery and provide management information on the impact of referral generation approaches
• Manage and build referral strategies across the local area to ensure success of AEB programmes to ensure volumes of referrals
• Work with Employers to create opportunities for progression and employment.
• Carry out Organisational Needs Analysis with employers to establish most appropriate programmes and need.
• Work with the Curriculum teams and operational delivery teams to ensure the opportunities are then maximized with learners for better outcomes.
• Responsible for stakeholder engagement and associated influence which supports contract performance and business development. Key stakeholders being internal and external referral sources including, WHP programme, Early Help, Voluntary/Community organisations, JCP, supply chain etc
• Developing and managing specialist partner or supplier services to support learners achievement and progression
• Reviewing success and progress of referral delivery and conversion to achievement, distance travelled and other outcomes.
• Maintain strong relationships with the Delivery Teams across the contract areas to ensure conversion of referral to start to achievement
• Ensure that referrals to the AEB programme are contractually compliant and eligible, working closely with the Administration team.
• Undertake initial and diagnostics assessments on each learner, to subsequently inform tailored action plans to include SMART targets.
• Work with marketing teams to ensure promotion of the programmes in line with referrals and expectations
• Support social media campaigns, networking and employer relationship development
• Work with the Employer Services Sales team to fully understand products and services and to integrate opportunities for wider sales
• To work effectively with the Delivery Managers and delivery team to effectively transition referral pathways into operational delivery including supporting the forecasting and awareness of anticipated delivery volumes and locations
• Deliver open days, information sessions to promote the programmes
• Support with learner and stakeholder feedback; contributing to Maximus Training’s cycle of quality improvement.
• Maintain learner records accurately, both hard copy and electronically, and ensure all evidence is readily available and accessible for audit and quality purposes.
• Participate in any staff review/performance management processes involving the identifying and meeting of training needs for self and others.
• Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
• Pursue the achievement and integration of equal opportunities throughout all activities.
• Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
• Comply with all Maximus/Remploy policies and procedures
• Maximus/Remploy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and promote this commitment.
1. PC Skills – ability to use databases, word processing, PowerPoint, email, internet and skype
2. English and maths to at least Functional Skills level 2
3. A detailed knowledge and understanding of Skills Programmes (ESFA/ESF/AEB)
4. An understanding of ESFA Funding Rules
5. Ability to present to multiple audiences
6. Deliver high levels of customer service that leads to employer and learner engagement
7. Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively liaise with a range of stakeholder relationships, both internally and externally.
8. Ability to profile and forecast activity of referrals and to meet and exceed targets
9. Proven track record of working with people with complex barriers to engagement and progression
10. Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to engage with colleagues and candidates
11. Excellent communication skills verbal and written
12. Ability to plan and organise own caseload and diary unsupervised
13. A detailed knowledge and understanding of Skills Programmes (ESFA/ESF/AEB)
14. An understanding of ESFA Funding Rules
15. Ability to present to multiple audiences
16. Deliver high levels of customer service that leads to employer and learner engagement
MAXIMUS is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Worthing, Sussex Greater Brighton Metropolitan College Part-time - 0.4 FTE (14.8 hrs per week)Fixed Term Maternity Cover until December 2020Based at the...Apply For This Job
The Gym Academy An opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Course Co-Ordinator/Administrator in a successful fitness company. This is...Apply For This Job