Moore Teachers Ltd
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher considering working on a supply basis?
Why not work with a local, credible primary specialist agency with an outstanding reputation!
You will have a choice of primary teaching positions to suit your needs and the flexibility of when and where you teach.
If you are an experienced Early Years Teacher / Primary teacher or NQT we can offer you:
• Day to day, short or long-term or permanent positions in East Hertfordshire/West Essex
• Part-time or full-time positions
• Local schools
• Support, understanding and empathy from an experienced primary teacher and team with a background in education
• Range of teaching resources
• Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with current changes
• Top daily rates as we appreciate the hard work you do
• Support for completing your induction
Why Moore Teachers?
• Integrity, honesty and openness when you work with us
• A personalised service and care about all teachers that work with us
• The general ethos of Moore Teachers is an open and honest approach
grounded in a real understanding of teaching and school life
Call us now (phone number removed) for an informal discussion and see how we can work with you!
“A great big thank you Tina for all your support and simply believing in me. You were so patient and encouraging – I finally landed a permanent teaching job today! You are unforgettable and I will surely recommend you
Weston-super-mare, Somerset Weston College As part of the exciting opening of our brand new Health and Active Living Skills Centre the College...Apply For This Job
Eastleigh, Hampshire Eastleigh College Hours: 37 per week NB: Job Share, Part Time and Flexible arrangements are possible. As part of application,...Apply For This Job