Procurement Assistant (Part-time)
My Client is a dynamic company, backed by a global parent. The business is growing quickly, and they need people who can respond and grow with them. Being a team player is vital; the ability to grow with the business presents a real opportunity to further your career.
Joining this client will give the successful candidate the chance to rapidly gain experience in a fast-moving fire protection system environment. Ownership, communication and innovation are key drivers in meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Hours of work:
Monday. 9:30 – 14:00
Tuesday. 9:30 – 14:00
Wednesday. 9:30 – 14:00
Thursday. 9:30 – 14:00
Friday. 9:30 – 14:00
* To assist and work alongside our Production and Procurement Manager
* Input and validate data (including but not limited to) pricing, purchasing, inventory and invoicing
* Assist with reporting the Production and Procurement results, weekly and monthly
* PO creation, sending and processing
* PO Acknowledgement control, deadline tracking.
* Supplier communication
* Process writing and presentation
* To assist where necessary in the running of the business. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
The Successful candidate will possess:
* The candidate must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere with a rapidly expanding customer base.
* Accounting, purchasing or operational experience is an advantage, which could have come from a previous role or in higher education.
* Understanding of operational processing Strong eye for detail and a real passion for due care and attention
* Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written responses to emails, enquiries, orders and when submitting reports.
* Organised and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
* Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
* Competent in business administration.
If you would like to find out more regarding this position, then please apply or call Matt on
City, London Longmire Recruitment Position: 2 Year FTC (full-time with potential for part-time considered) Location: London Deadline for applications: Sunday 10th November...Apply For This Job