360 Resourcing Solutions
Due to expansion, a new, rare and exciting permanent part-time (25h/per week) opening for a professional and experienced Recruitment and HR Executive/Assistant has become available working at our client’s head office in Croydon.
They have hand built more than 15,000 bespoke kitchens and know exactly what it takes to deliver furniture that customers are proud to use and have in their homes. They craft their kitchens in five simple, beautifully made designs. They are built to last using traditional construction techniques, and each design can be customised and personalised to customers exact needs and tastes. They are a growing company with 32 showrooms across the UK and plans to open more, and their award-winning ranges and projects are regularly featured across magazines, newspapers and design websites.
Reporting to the HR and Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support in all aspects of the work of the HR and Recruitment department. You will work Monday to Friday, 10 am to 3pm, and main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Arranging/organising telephone screenings/interviews, face-to-face interviews, meetings and demo deliveries.
– Diary management.
– High level of telephone/email liaising/communication with candidates.
– ATS (Applicant Tracking System) management: vacancy management (including posting); candidate management (including uploading and communications); reporting; provider relationship management.
– Monitoring recruitment inbox and replying to queries in a professional and timely manner.
– Monitoring recruitment KPIs and making sure all records are updated.
– General administration and assistance to the HR and Recruitment Manager.
– Making sure all employees information is updated on the HR systems (Sage, e-days).
– Processing documentation and keeping both physical and computerised records updated and organised.
To be considered for this position you would have to demonstrate the following:
– Previous experience in a similar HR/Recruitment role is highly desirable as well as relevant qualifications.
– Previous administrative experience is essential.
– Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision and possess excellent interpersonal skills
– Strong IT skills (including knowledge/experience with excel, ATS systems, CRM – Client Relationship Management – systems and Sage).
– Ability to juggle a varied workload.
– Good team player and excellent communicator.
– Highly organised with a superb attention to detail.
– Ability to multi-task and to prioritise.
– Have a professional and motivated approach.
– Fast learner.
– Solution focused.
City, London Tavistock Relationships Receptionist / Admin Assistant (Contract)London, W1About UsEstablished in 1948, Tavistock Relationships is a leading charity that delivers and...Apply For This Job