Fit For Sport are the UK's leaders with 25 years' experience developing children's health and activity levels, by running a number of school and leisure centre services. We are dedicated to promoting healthy lifestyles to children and their families. We are looking for people who are passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference to children’s lives!
The Job Role:
• Plan delivery of programmes, activities and actions effectively using FFS systems and materials
• Motivating and inspiring children aged from 4 up to 12 years of age
• Engaging and liaising with parents and teachers regarding the progress of their children’s activity
• Ensure the health and safety of children, clients and team at all times.
• Ensure children and clients receive the best possible service in line with company service standards.
• Lead the organisation and management of activities, actions and programmes within their function / service
• Deliver programmes, activities and actions within their function / service effectively
• Experience working with children in a school or a leisure centre environment
• Be well organised and demonstrate leadership skills
• To be able to work effectively in teams and as an individual, always maintain a professional approach to work
• Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning and work fun
• Level 2 in Sports Coaching, Activity Leadership or Child Care (relevant routes accepted)
• A valid DBS on Update Service is required (which can be obtained if successful in the role)
• Monday to Friday work with flexible hours
• 28 days paid holiday (including UK Bank Holidays) each year (pro rata for part timers)
• You’ll have access to our pension & death in service schemes
• Discount on access to our services for your children – if you have any!
• Access to the cycle to work scheme
• Company Uniform provided free of charge
• Our Accredited Training Academy with provide Training once in the role which includes training on the job and a Level 2 Activity Leadership Qualification
• Opportunity to complete a Paediatric First Aid Course through Fit For Sport
• Access to a range of Professional Development Training, Including Core Modules such as Safeguarding Children and the Common Core
• We will pay to sign you up to the DBS Update Service
• Opportunity to work on Fit For Sport Holiday Camps
• Experience of working with a well-established company with a clear pathway to progress with Fit For Sport
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about sport?
Do you want to join a market-leading company in coaching and sport?
Do you want a career where you can change children’s lives through activity and promoting healthy lifestyle
SEN English Teacher | Part Time – Special School | Halton Are you a creative and dynamic English Teacher who...Apply For This Job
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Livestock Welfare and Innovation (maternity cover) Job number: ACAD102921 Division/School: Bristol Veterinary School Contract type:...Apply For This Job