Supply Teachers needed
Barking and Dagenham, Essex
Strategy Education are pleased to be working with several primary schools in Barking and Dagenham. We have full and part time requirements for qualified Primary Teachers with QTS to work across different year groups.
Positions are to start in asap and are required on a temporary, supply basis.
We would love to hear from qualified Teachers with current knowledge of the Primary curriculum. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
About Strategy Education:
* We are a local independent business based in Maldon who are specialists in the education and childcare sector
* We work SOLELYwith primary, secondary and SEN schools, early years organisations and day nurseries across Essex.
* We have dedicated and experienced Consultants who are specialist in these fields and will provide you with their expert knowledge to help secure the right role for you
Responsibilities and Duties:
* You will follow the set planning and ensure marking is completed at the end of the school day
* Work as part of the team, respecting the school and staff values and processes
* Deliver interesting and uplifting lessons to your pupils
* Represent Strategy Education with a professional and hardworking approach
Qualifications and Skills:
* Applicants must have a relevant teaching qualification (i.e. PGCE)
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is essential for this role
* Recent Primary experience
The successful candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including: eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Strategy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For more details on working with Strategy Education please contact Hannah Jones
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary