*Behaviour Support Assistant – Ealing*
I am actively looking for a dedicated and experienced Behaviour Support Assistant who has experience of supporting children and young people with complex Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs (SEMH) and to support them in classroom settings. The successful candidate will support children and young people aged between 9 and 18 who have Autism, complex Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs (SEMH), and Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as Aspergers, Down Syndrome, and ADHD. This is to start immediately on a full-time basis.
* Behaviour Support Assistant
* A popular SEMH School in Ealing
* £70-£95 per day, depending on experience
* Providing 1:1 and small group support to children and young people with complex Social, Emotional, and Mental Health Needs (SEMH), and Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD) such as Autism, ADHD, Aspergers, and Dyslexia
* Managing challenging behaviour in the classroom settings
* Assisting the class teacher and other staff members in carrying out lessons and planned activities to meet the needs of SEN pupils enabling them to reach their full potential
* Helping pupils to develop positive relationships with their peers and adults
* Small classroom size (6-8 pupils per class)
* Monday to Friday; 8:30am – 16:30pm
* Weekly payment
* Regular training offers!
The ideal candidate will be kind and nurturing with a dedication to their responsibility as a Behaviour Support Assistant. You will engage the pupils in your care with creative tasks that will aid their learning and development. An enthusiastic and patient approach is essential! Experienced Behaviour Support Assistants and recent Psychology Graduates are encouraged to apply for this Behaviour Support Assistant position. The ideal candidate might have also worked as a:
* Prison Officer
* Police Officer
* Youth Justice Worker
* Youth Mentor / Learning Mentor
* Youth Worker
Behaviour Support Assistant | SEN Job | Ealing | Start Immediately
Why choose Engage Education?
* We pay all our staff in line with the Agency Worker Regulations, meaning your pay will be equal to that of a permanent employee
* You will benefit from your own dedicated Engage consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* You will be invited to our wide range of continued professional development (CPD) training sessions, provided by our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. These are completely free to attend!
* £150 referral bonus for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Education SEN directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £70.00-£95.00 per day
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|