Pramacare is entering its 40th year of caring for Dorset.
Our trainers will be happy to work with you whether you are new to care or a seasoned professional.
You get the full *£11 per hour day rate from day 1 + 45p per mile which is on average an additional £170* tax free a month. *Raising to £11.70 – £12.50 (enhanced from April 1st)
We are a charity that value our staff and service users. We want our teams to feel supported and confident.
At Prama, we can offer the following benefits for our Care Support Workers:
* *Guaranteed Paid Hours Contract* – consistent pay for an agreed amount of hours every month, whether we give you care calls or not
* *Above the industry average for pay*
* Paid mileage of *45p per mile* between calls **on average this is £170 a month TAX FREE*
* *Swift start process* – from success at interview to start date can be quick, and you will get paid in your first month.
* *FREE Blue Light card* – national discount card for hundreds of retailers
* Enhanced *Saturday, Sunday, evening and **bank holiday pay rates*
* Generous *Refer a Friend scheme* £300 per referral with no limit
* Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications including your *Care Certificate and NVQs*
* *Employee Assistance *supporting staff in times of need
* *Holiday entitlement* and our *pension scheme*, and *Healthcare cash back for you and your family. *
Our *Guaranteed Paid Hours Contract* will help you to agree on hours that suit you and get paid consistently every month. But if you’re happy to have a zero-hours contract because it suits your lifestyle, that’s fine too.
Being a PramaCare Support Worker means you need to be adaptable, personable but ultimately put others first. Your role will include:
* Helping with personal care
* Helping with mobility around the home
* Overseeing medication and providing medical support
* Helping with housework such as cleaning and vacuuming
* Preparing and cooking meals
* Running errands such as food shopping or picking up prescriptions
All we need from you is a *full UK driving license* with access to *your own car* and the desire to care for others, we can teach you the rest. We also are only accepting applicants that are *eligible to work in the UK*. Working in care isn’t always the easiest job, but we promise that it will be one of the most rewarding.
Join Prama and feel the difference
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.70-£12.50 per hour
* Signing bonus
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Private dental insurance
* Private medical insurance
* Sick pay
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Additional PPE and regular testing is available.
* Can you drive and have access to your own transport?
Reference ID: SJAD
Optimax Clinics Limited Are you an Optometrist looking for a change in direction? Are you looking to expand your skillset? Are...Apply For This Job
Darlington, County Durham Circle Healthcare Woodlands Hospital in Darlington is part of Circle Health Group, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with...Apply For This Job
Willerby, Yorkshire Spire Healthcare *Bupa Health Screening GP | Bupa Health Clinic | Competitive salary based on experience | Hull | Part...Apply For This Job
Poole, Dorset Prama *Pramacare is entering its 40th year of caring for Dorset.*Our trainers will be happy to work with you whether...Apply For This Job
Ingol, Lancashire Dovehaven care homes Job description*We Need YOU Now, They Need YOU Always!**£1.5k WELCOME BONUS**!*Dovehaven Care Homes are recruiting for a...Apply For This Job