When schools re-open, they will need immediate support for their students to get back on track, particularly in Maths and English.
We are recruiting the following ensure they are ready for the schools return;
-Learning support Assistants
To help schools in the areas they’ll need most, you would ideally ;
– Hold or are currently studying a Degree in Mathematics or English
– Have experience tutoring in literacy or numeracy
– Have an understanding of the curriculum at KS2, KS3, GCSE or A-level
– Are confident in working either on a 1:1 basis on in small groups
Our schools will be offering a variety of placement options, from flexible part-time to permanent full-time.
Please ensure you apply at your earliest opportunity to be considered.
For more information or to discuss the type of roles you may be interested in please get in touch.
Working for Protocol you will have the benefit of:
• A dedicated consultant to find you the roles that suitability
• Flexible work patterns to suit your lifestyle
• Online account management
• Access to both day to day or long term assignments depending on your preference
• Competitive rates of pay in line with Agency Workers Regulations
• Weekly pay via PAYE
To see how Protocol Education has helped other individuals please see our independent Feefo review site https://(url removed)/en-GB/reviews/protocol-education
Tadley, Hampshire Priory Education Tadley Court School are recruiting for Learning Support Assistants to be a key member of our teaching support...Apply For This Job
ABC Teachers ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking the Newly Qualified Teachers of 2020 to join our client schools based...Apply For This Job
Barnsley, Yorkshire Protocol Protocol are excited to be working exclusively with Outstanding provider Barnsley College. This role is to interview and start...Apply For This Job
Celsian Education Are you seeking a future career in teaching? Celsian Education are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work within...Apply For This Job
Rochdale, Lancashire Hays Primary Teachers based in Bury, Rochdale and Oldham required for September Opportunities! Your new school Although we...Apply For This Job
Wandsworth, London Empowering Learning CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Empowering Learning are still recruiting staff during this time of crisis, in preparation for vacancies to...Apply For This Job