When schools re-open, they will need immediate support for their students to get back on track, particularly in Maths and English.
We are recruiting the following ensure they are ready for the schools return;
-Learning support Assistants
To help schools in the areas they’ll need most, you would ideally ;
– Hold or are currently studying a Degree in Mathematics or English
– Have experience tutoring in literacy or numeracy
– Have an understanding of the curriculum at KS2, KS3, GCSE or A-level
– Are confident in working either on a 1:1 basis on in small groups
Our schools will be offering a variety of placement options, from flexible part-time to permanent full-time.
Please ensure you apply at your earliest opportunity to be considered.
For more information or to discuss the type of roles you may be interested in please get in touch.
Working for Protocol you will have the benefit of:
• A dedicated consultant to find you the roles that suitability
• Flexible work patterns to suit your lifestyle
• Online account management
• Access to both day to day or long term assignments depending on your preference
• Competitive rates of pay in line with Agency Workers Regulations
• Weekly pay via PAYE
To see how Protocol Education has helped other individuals please see our independent Feefo review site https://(url removed)/en-GB/reviews/protocol-education
Kirkby-in-ashfield, Nottinghamshire Link 3 Recruitment Link3 are recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher; required to start in September 2020 at a Secondary...Apply For This Job
Rochdale, Lancashire Teaching Personnel Our Future Teachers programme was created to address the staffing shortages across the UK for qualified teachers as...Apply For This Job
Protocol Education If you are looking for a Part-Time Nursery Nurse position, then look no furhter! What your day would look...Apply For This Job
Hoople Recruitment Ltd Full and Part-time Supply Posts availableCookery and Home Economics Practical and Theory Primary and Secondary School curriculumSome posts...Apply For This Job
Zest Education Zest Education are working in close partnership with a Primary School in Burton Upon Trent who are looking to...Apply For This Job
Liverpool, Lancashire Calderstones School LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT Scale 2 (Point 3 - 5) 27.5 hours (5 days) per week, Term-Time Only:...Apply For This Job