ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking the Newly Qualified Teachers of 2020 to join our client schools based in Wolverhampton from September 2020. Before the new school year starts, we will be offering an NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher) support package including various FREE CPD courses.
About the role:
• Flexible teaching, teaching assistant and cover supervisor posts to widen your experience
• Part-time and full-time roles available depending on your commitments
• Extend your teaching and school network by getting the opportunity to see different schools
• Receive regular CPD, training and guidance from ABC Teachers and your dedicated Education Consultant who works with the schools in your area
About the school:
• Primary schools
• Secondary Schools
• SEND Schools and Pupil Referral Units/Alternative Provisions
• Supportive teams to help build your confidence in the classroom
• As a Newly Qualified Teacher you will have strong communications skills with the ability to build a strong rapport with students
• Due to complete a suitable teaching degree/qualification such as a PGCE
• Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Be passionate about education and be willing to learn new things through our various CPD courses
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Sports Coach who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Steph from the Secondary team on (phone number removed) or alternatively, email your CV to .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call
Bristol, Somerset Hays Part-time SEN Teaching Assistant job in South Bristol working in KS1. Long-term role starting in September. Your new...Apply For This Job
Ely, Cambridgeshire Protocol Education When schools re-open, they will need immediate support for their students to get back on track, particularly in...Apply For This Job
KM Education Recruitment Ltd KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability SectorsJob Title: Bus Driver...Apply For This Job
Bristol, Somerset Hays English Teacher Job, in Bristol, starting in SeptemberYour new company Hays Education are looking for English Specialist Teachers who...Apply For This Job
Education Matters Group Maths Teacher - North West London - September 2020About the role: * Qualified Teacher (QTS) or significant experience...Apply For This Job
Greenwich, London Prospero Teaching Cover Supervisor - London, GreenwichProspero Teaching is working with various secondary schools in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.This...Apply For This Job