Do you have experience supporting children individually? Do you enjoy offering a nurturing approach to ensure development and confidence in school?
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is confident to support children across KS1 and KS2, on a one to one basis. Having previous experience in a variety of year groups and being able to support children with additional needs, would be beneficial for this role.
We work with a number of Blackpool Primary Schools who require specialised support working with children. These roles have an anticipated start date of September 2020 so we would like to discuss the roles with potential candidates to ensure we are ready to support the network of schools within the area.
We appreciate the uncertainty of the current situation. At Randstad Education we are continuing to recruit on behalf of our partnership schools during this period. We are anticipating unprecedented demand on the reopening of our schools, so if you would like to be in the best position for work, then we would be interested to hear from you.
* A flexible part-time role in a supportive caring setting.
* An opportunity to use a specific skill set with the children.
* Work with a dedicated consultant to discuss your career.
* Further opportunities to work across the Fylde Coast.
* To support two children and be responsible for the development of the children.
* To work alongside the class teacher delivering feedback and observations.
* Confidence to support speech and language.
* Previous experience and strong knowledge of SEND & additional learning needs.
* A qualified primary teaching assistant.
* Experience of working with KS1 and KS2.
* Have a nurturing and caring nature.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* An enthusiastic attitude towards working with children.
* The patience and passion for developing children.
Randstad is committed to the safety of children and young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please contact Effie on email (url removed) to discuss opportunities and we can arrange an online meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work with Randstad Education
City, Aberdeen Sue Ryder An Exciting opportunity has arisen at Dee View Court Specialist neurological centre for a Full or Part Time...Apply For This Job
Ipswich, Suffolk Teachright Graduate Teaching AssistantAre you a graduate perhaps thinking about a future career in teaching?Are you a recent graduate or...Apply For This Job
Nantwich, Cheshire Randstad Student Support Are you looking to for a new, flexible role where you could really make a difference to...Apply For This Job
Newham, London Empowering Learning CORONAVIRUS NOTICE: Empowering Learning is still recruiting staff during this time of crisis, in preparation for vacancies to...Apply For This Job
Kettering, Northamptonshire Simply Education Ltd Simply Education work with a large number of secondary schools across Northamptonshire, who are looking for newly...Apply For This Job